Wondering if this trip is a good fit? Feel free to read through these frequently asked questions, and reach out to us for more information.
- What level of runner is this trip geared towards?
- Expect a range of pace and ability on any Wings trip. We gear all group runs to work for everyone. There's a guide ensuring that everyone finds their way, at the pace that feels best for you. Feeling springy and want a challenge? There's sure to be a "rabbit" up ahead for you to chase.
- I am considering signing up on my own - will I be able to room with another solo traveler?
- Yes, we would be happy to connect you with another solo traveler. A good number of Wings participants have joined us as a solo traveler. Trust that you will be amongst fast friends as runners are great fun to be around. Join us!
- Are all runs mandatory?
- We'd love to run with you each day, but if you're nursing an injury or not feeling up to a full run route, we'll talk you through your options each day for modifying the run.
- Will we have time to sightsee and do things on our own?
- Yes, of course. Absolutely. It's part of the fun of being on holiday!
- Will this be a "big" group?
- Only 14 spots are available on this trip to ensure a wonderful group running experience! It's just the right size to have a good mix of running pace and for you to meet new friends, and not too big so that you don't feel like a herd of cattle moving around the city! Join Wings as we run + explore + restore in London, York and Glasgow! This trip will sell out, so please reach out with any questions if you are considering joining us!
- Do I need a passport?
- YES :-)
- Depending upon what country your passport is issued by, you may also need a Visa.