This six night, seven day trip to the United Kingdom includes:
- high speed transport from London's Heathrow airport to central London hotel via Heathrow Express or Gatwick Express
- six nights of 3+ or 4 star hotel accommodations (room + tax), including breakfast each morning.
- All ground transportation between cities, and to the National Park in Scotland
- All outlined guided runs
- One yoga for runners group class
- Two group meals (one dinner and one lunch)
- Admission to Buckingham Palace's state rooms.
- Bus or train ticket to Glasgow airport for your return journey.
What's not included (when in doubt, please inquire if you are unsure whether something is included):
- airfare - direct flights from NYC to London Heathrow (LHR) or London Gatwick (LGW) are available on multiple airlines. Please Note: the Gatwick Express arrives into Victoria Station which is just blocks from our hotel. If you fly into Heathrow, the Heathrow Express arrives into Paddington Station - from there you may choose either a direct tube line journey, or cab ride in order to reach the hotel depending upon your budget & comfort preference.
- most lunches and dinners
- transport to or from airport outside of what's been outlined above.
- some city "tube" (subway) or bus rides for informal group outings outside of scheduled runs and events
We're pleased to extend "Early Bird" pricing provided you call and leave your $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit by May 31st, 2018.
- "Early Bird" double occupancy (which is a shared room where you will either select your roommate or be paired up with another solo traveler) is: $2,550.00
- "Early Bird" single occupancy (which is a private room) is: $3,350.00
If you sign-up and leave your $1,000.00 non-refundable deposit after May 31st, "Standard" pricing applies:
- "Standard" double occupancy (which is a shared room where you will either select your roommate or be paired up with another solo traveler) is: $2,650.00
- "Standard" single occupancy (which is a private room) is: $3,500.00
***Deposit is due by June 25th in order to secure a spot. Final, remaining balance payment is due no later than July 11th or your spot may be given to someone else on the wait list. ***
Ready to fly away with Wings?
You have two options to secure your spot on this UK trip:
1) Use this online link to submit your deposit payment details.
2) Call Mile High Run Club to submit your non-refundable deposit payment details. Please note: no refund of your final payment monies will be given if you choose to cancel after July 11th, though you may sell your spot. It is highly recommended for you to take out travel insurance should you happen to have an unforeseen circumstance which precludes you from joining us in the UK.
*Final itinerary may be subject to change, to provide for the smoothest, most enjoyable experience for the group.*
Any questions about the trip or itinerary should be directed to Molly Schaaf, the travel coordinator and trip leader for this running holiday.